香港本港台现场报码

 

商务英语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

剑桥大学电话英语口语教程Unit 07 任务5(2)

kira86 于2019-09-05发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
剑桥大学电话英语口语教程UNIT 07 WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?,任务5(2),致电快递公司咨询快递状态。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

香港本港台现场报码Unit 07-Task 5 (2)

香港本港台现场报码第7单元 任务5(2)

Courier service: Quicklink Couriers, good afternoon。 How may I help you?

下午好,欢迎致电快联快递。有什么可以帮您?

Tony Martin: Hello, it's Tony from 'Fast Fax Central' Service Department. I'm ringing because we've got a problem with a delivery and I'm pretty sure it must be your fault.

香港本港台现场报码你好,我是中央传真客服部的Tony,我打来是想说你们有笔运单出问题了,而且我肯定是你们的责任。

Courier service: Oh, really, what's happened?

是吗?怎么回事?

Tony Martin: You collected a fax machine from us on the 7th of February for despatch to a customer, and she still hasn't received it。

我们2月7号给客户寄回了一台传真机,但她至今仍未收到。

Courier service: But that's over a month ago。

但这已经过去一个月了啊。

香港本港台现场报码Tony Martin: That's exactly why she's been on the phone to me, registering her complaint about the delay. Can you tell me what's happened to it?

所以她打电话质问我们为什么这么慢。你能帮我查查是什么原因吗?

香港本港台现场报码Courier service: Can you give me the reference number?

香港本港台现场报码能把运单号发给我吗?

Tony Martin: Yes, it's RZ2984/W56。

好的,是 RZ2984/W56。

Courier service: OK, RZ2984/W56. Hold on - I'll just have to look it up.

好的, RZ2984/W56.稍等——我来查查看。

Tony Martin: We'll have to send her a replacement if it's got lost.

如果丢了我们公司要赔一台给客户。

Courier service: Here it is - I've got it on the screen now。 Yes, you're right, we did collect it from you on the 7th of February。 The customer is Ms Vera Steiner - is that right?

查到了——我看到这笔运单详情了。我们确实在2月7号接了这笔运单,客户是Vera Steiner小姐,对吗?

Tony Martin: Yes, that's it。 So why didn't she receive it that week?

没错。那为什么发出的那个星期她还没有收到货呢?

Courier service: Oh dear, I can see what's happened now. The driver went to her house on the 10th of February, but she wasn't in.

噢,亲爱的,我看到原因了。快递员10号送她家了,但她当时没在家。

Tony Martin: Well, he should have left her a card saying he'd called, and asking her to contact you to arrange a convenient time。 Did he do that?

那快递员应该留个便条告诉客户会再打电话联系,安排一个方便的时间再送上门。他有吗?

Courier service: No, it doesn't look as if he did。

看起来他并没有。

Tony Martin: Well, I've got an unhappy customer as a result.

好吧,所以我们的客户不高兴了。

Courier service: All I can say is that we're very sorry.

我只能说我们对此非常抱歉。

Tony Martin: When shall I tell her to expect her fax to be delivered then?

香港本港台现场报码那我该告诉客户什么时候送达呢?

Courier service: Perhaps I should ring her myself, and then I can arrange the time directly with her. Would that help?

或许我该亲自联系客户,以便直接约定上门时间。这样能有帮助吗?

Tony Martin: Oh, yes, do that, please. I've got to ring her back now myself and I'll tell her to expect your call.

好的,就这样。我现在给她回电话,并告诉她你们会打电话给她。

香港本港台现场报码Courier service: Yes. I'll call her this afternoon.

好的,我今天下午就打给她。

Tony Martin:OK. Bye for now.

那就先这样。

Courier service: Bye.

再见。

 1 2 下一页

商务口语排行

最准平特三连肖论坛 天线宝宝平特三中三 天线宝宝心水主论坛资料 手机看全年开奖记录 最准平特一肖官网资料 六合宝典 天线宝宝论坛资料 直播六合采开奖记录 看跑狗图解法一肖中特 天线宝宝平特坛论